Psychological Science and Education psyedu.ru
2011. No. 3.
ISSN: 2074-5885 (online)
Self-Actualization of Personality by Means of Poetic Creativity in the Mode of Creative Poetic Workshops
Ph.D. in Education, associate professor; leading researcher, scientific laboratory of psychological security in education, center of emergency psychological help, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
The present article is devoted to the problems of personality development connected with psychological effects of poetic creativity: self-actualization of the personality of poetic creativity subject, which is realized by means of work in the mode of creative poetic workshops. Self-actualization of personality is connected with creativity, love, moral values etc. From our point of view, a personality can reach self-actualization through poetic creativity. Besides, reading/listening to and creating poetic writings in the mode of work in creative poetic workshops and independent poetic creativity can solve the problem of regulation of emotional and conceptual sphere of personality of the poetic creativity subject (author/recipient).
Keywords: formation of the person, self-actualization, creativity, сreative reading and writing poetry workshops. psychological effects of poetry.
Rubric: Interdisciplinary Researches
- Abul'hanova-Slavskaya K.A., Brushlinskii A.V.
Filosofsko-psihologicheskaya koncepciya S.L. Rubinshteina: K 100-letiyu so dnya
rozhdeniya. M., 1989.
- Vasilyuk F.E. Metodologicheskii analiz v psihologii. M., 2003.
- Delez Zh. Kritika i klinika / Per. s franc. O.E. Volchek i S.L.
Fokina; poslesl. i primech. S.L. Fokina. SPb., 2002.
- Maslou A. Dal'nie predely chelovecheskoi psihiki. Spb., 1997.
- Oganesyan N.T. Biblioterapiya: samoaktualizaciya psihicheskih
sostoyanii cherez poeziyu. M., 2002.
- Oganesyan N.T. Metody aktivnogo social'no-psihologicheskogo
obucheniya: treningi, diskussii, igry. M., 2002.
- Oganesyan N.T. Praktikum po psihologii tvorchestva. M., 2007.